Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm back...

Well, it feels good to take advantage of my place in cyberspace again! It's been a very long time since I've posted.

Anyway, I am writing that thesis that I spoke about in previous posts. It's very hard for me to write (like-actually, physically type). I can talk about my topic for days. The writing sucks a little. It's due in February, so many sleepless nights leading up to its deadline are sure to occur.

Part of my research was interviewing Dr. Chew (professor who I've spoken of here). We had an incredible interview and I am so honored that she wrote about it on her blog, www.autismvox.com

Here's what she said: http://www.autismvox.com/the-classroom-environment/

I hope that's the right URL. Either way, please know that Dr. Chew's support and guidance has been one of my favorite things about St. Peter's.



1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Welcome back, Susan!

Are you back on campus for the spring term? We will definitely need to catch up. I cannot wait to hear abou your student teaching and thesis writing!

Take care and enjoy the break!