Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blog Reflection

Though we do not have to officially post on this blog anymore, I am most likely going to continue doing so. I really have developed an appreciation for sharing educational websites, stories, and resources. This blog was a very valuable aspect of my Teaching Reading in the Secondary Schools course, and I do hope that more professors at Saint Peter's College implement this activity into their syllabi-not just in education classes, but in all departments. There is something really wonderful about putting your words and wisdom on the internet. Being able to comment on these blogs promotes interest in our field, and keeps us motivated and grounded in our own educational philosophies.

Great job, Dr. Luongo!

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Thanks for the post, Susan.

Your insight and thoughts on this blog have been exceptional. You are a big reason the blog was a success.

Keep writing.

You may even want to extend this blog to your thesis. Use it to put your ideas out there, and find other bloggers who are writing an honors thesis that may be similar to yours.

Good luck!

kristina said...

Hi Susan,

This is Dr. Chew----I'm in a faculty technology workshop and thought I would say hi, I mean, salve!