Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 1 in "Improvement of Reading in the Secondary School"

Hello!

I'm Susan Mascolo. I'm 20 years old, and in my third year of study at Saint Peter's College in Jersey City, NJ. My major is history, and I am minoring in secondary education.

Dr. Luongo is allowing us to have blog space as part of the "Improvement of Reading in the Secondary School" course. I think it's a really smart idea, as it allows us to discuss educational philosophies and techniques via internet. My posts in the near future will be expanding further on my thoughts and goals in the field of education.

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Susan,

The blog looks great...Great first posting!

Hopefully, the blog will help you get ideas about teaching and education as well as give you a place to organize and reflect on topics we discuss in class.

See you in class~

Mohammad Awadallah said...

hey we are both 20 and majoring in History and secondary ed! lol